Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

If anyone could compose a simplistic how-to guide to editing animated .gifs I'd be greatly appreciative. It seems like animated-gif photoshops are way more common than they used to be, so I assume people have some pretty solid strategies but googling for guides isn't yielding much. I'm always completely baffled as to how people do it when these threads pop up. Just the basics, what program to use, what tools to use to cut out certain bits, how to incorporate them into another gif without editing the thing frame-by-frame (or is that how people do it?) etc.

Love all the submissions so far, and really in awe at all the talent displayed, especially in such a short time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU