Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
I'm Devian666 and I have a multi-platform game buying addiction.

It's been 1 day since my last purchase, and initiated the process of this thread about a month ago.

Games recently played to completion/boredom.
Tropico 3 (playing this is ongoing when I'm in the mood)
Infinite Space
Just Cause 2
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare

Currently playing:
Disgaea 3 (this could take a year)
Wipeout HD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

SixOhSix posted:

This game is an absolute hurdle to any backlog. I've been playing that beast on and off for over a year. Simply put, play it on occasion, but if you've got something new you really want to crack into, give that a higher priority. Otherwise you will never beat ANYTHING.

I know Disgaea 3 will take a long time that's why I'm flying Wipeout HD and GT5 at the same time. I just play whatever suits the mood, and I stop playing if I don't find it fun.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

fatpat268 posted:

That's pretty lame. I got to ~55% in JC2 after I realized that the signal indicator in the top left actually pointed me to crates. I might push to 75% for the achievement, but I'll likely call it quits after that.

I play until I have sapped the fun out of the game. I stopped playing long before either of you.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
I did get pressured into buying GT5 so I'm playing through that as well. Buying a game and playing it a lot is a change in my behaviour.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
Majesty gold will take you a long time to get through. I think this thread is getting a bit slow on the updates as I'm assuming people are either spending their time playing through games or they've given up already.

E: typos

Devian666 fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Feb 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
I'm still playing the same games. It's taking a long time to get through them now that work is busy.