Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soral
May 30, 2009

I organized my Steam games into what I have and haven't beaten and I realized that I probably need this thread, 'cause almost half my games are unbeaten, and half that are yet to even be played. So here's a backlog thing.

I never played Deus Ex in it's day, and I understand that it's supposed to be a classic, but I feel as if it has not aged very delicately :(
Either way, I'll be starting with it and Alpha Protocol, and as always I'm slowly chipping away at Just Cause 2 so as to not go absolutely insane due to the millions of collectibles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

I haven't touched Alpha Protocol in almost 6 months is why I'm feeling like restarting, but I suppose you're right. Also I went with sneaky, smug Thorton, and if I do play it again I'll definitely go with rear end in a top hat Thorton.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Just finished Recettear. The final weak is really brutal. I failed it and started over in new game+ or whatever it is, and beat it the second time with less than 10,000 to spare. I was really nervous that last day.