Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickDaedalus
Aug 2, 2009

Awcko posted:

Saint's Row 2 it is! I had installed some mods that managed to make it run somewhat well, and I'll check with some friends to see if anyone wants to play through with me.

Speaking of Saint's Row 2, I might as well try to finish it. I stopped last time because I started the Ronin missions and got to a part where you have to do motorcycle chases. It was really bad because of how horrendously unoptimized the game is. I have a new quad core so I should be able to run it fine. Hopefully I won't have an... experience like last time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickDaedalus
Aug 2, 2009
Borderlands is mostly done. I say mostly because I just got to Crawmerax the Invincible and got one shotted. All the DLC is done otherwise but, I want his head mounted on my bathroom wall. I'm surprised I've gotten this far actually. I've played with 4 other groups and they all spectacularly failed.

I'm going to tackle either Shadowgrounds or Alien Breed 2 Assault next. Would anyone would like to co-op either game with me?

RickDaedalus
Aug 2, 2009
Add me to the list of people who finished Divinity 2.

Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga: This game is very polished and enjoyable even if it doesn't particularly stand out. I went as a dual wield warrior because I think dual wielding is cool. I didn't use any armor sets because they looked dumb and/or gave me dumb bonuses. I somehow managed to jigsaw different armor pieces together and manged to get a matching outfit that resembled the armor on the cover of the game. I encountered odd glitches every now and then (like teleporting backwards in combat) but, that's Gamebryo for you. The beginning was pretty rough but, I still managed to pull through. I didn't play the Developer's Cut edition because I had DKS installed from a long time ago and didn't feel like downloading the game again for a cheat window. Also, I wanted to hear the music that plays during The Choice but, Stabbey's upload of it is broken and doesn't play for me. :(

Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines: I did not open it.