Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
Well, here we go. I currently have 100 games on Steam, somewhere around $1500 worth and I have beaten very few of them. Lots of them are multiplayer and have no end, BUT I still haven't gotten my money's worth out of them. The last game I bought was NWN2 and I bought it yesterday. :saddowns:

I am going to do as the OP suggests. Play in alphabetical order. Roll against a RNG. MMOs are exempt. If I land a sequel, I will play starting with the original up to the end of that sequel. Also, games that I have installed and shortcutted through Steam count. The first roll will be against 55, the number I have installed. After that will be against the full 100, and I will install it if it is uninstalled while playing the latest game.

Wish me luck on my journey.

I want a number between 1 and… 55: 14.

That makes it Dragon Age: Origins! Next roll was 9, so that gives me Borderlands next in line.

Mellow_ fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Feb 6, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU