Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StockGround
Nov 1, 2010

Reading about all the games on others backlogs makes me want to visit the steam checkout.

Maybe it's best I finish off Divinity II before I get anything else though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StockGround
Nov 1, 2010

Steam needs to include a "beat that poo poo" check box next to games in the library to make you see how little of your games you've actually played.

StockGround
Nov 1, 2010

RagnarokAngel posted:

Lot of people make categories for "Beaten" "In progress" "Not played yet".

"Not played" would be the dominating category. Nevertheless I'm gonna try that.

StockGround
Nov 1, 2010

ohnoitschris posted:

I'm not just a Steam addict, I've bought a LOT of games I've never completed over the years. Way too many, and I'd be happy as a clam if no new must-haves came out for at least a year and if I could just put my life on hold for a while so I could actually play all these drat games I own. Steam's not so bad in that games are cheaper than rentals, so if I get as much playtime out of them as I would a rental, I consider that good enough.

Hell, here's my list of incomplete games for Gamecube alone:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles) ($10, never even opened it)

That's just about every single game I own, save for the handful I actually HAVE cleared. I'm open to suggestions, too.

I loved FFCC coop with GBA's, some of the most fun I've ever had on the Gamecube.

StockGround
Nov 1, 2010

The Backloggery looks like an awesome site, but registration seems to be closed for the time being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StockGround
Nov 1, 2010

Zedd posted:

I beat Mafia 2, One down; tons to go.

I think I'm going to tackle a Tales of Money island episode next.
Last game I beat was Mafia 2, but now the DLC I got is staring me down :(