Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

I don't really think this is the right thread but whatever.

How do i import the .txt i made with steam2backloggery on Backloggery? I can't find an option to import anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

ToxicFrog posted:

This is, in fact, the right thread.

Once you're done editing the file, save and quit and steam2backloggery should automatically add all the stuff to your backloggery account (and tell you that it's doing so). Is it not doing this?

Oh I am an idiot. I somehow managed to close the console window before saving and exiting the .txt and then i thought you had to manually upload the list to backloggery.
Thank you it works now.

E: Now it works. I guess!

Eulisker fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 19, 2012

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

I recently finished A.R.E.S.. I think it was a nice game. I had to cheese the last boss with lots of repair kits though. I could have learned the patterns i guess but i lost patience.

I also finished Red Johnson's Chronicles on the PS3. The story isn't the best and the loving QTE's are awful. I don't think i have the worst reaction time but i barely had a chance to hit the buttons in time. But most of the puzzles and the multiple choice thingies are great.

I started playing Nimbus. Got it in some indie bundle way back. I think it was the first Indie Royale. It's horrendously addictive. I'm currently in the 5th world and the levels start to get really brutal. But it's always fair so far. Does anybody now how well the game did? I never heard anything about it before i found it in my games list. I feel like it deserved a lot more attention.

Eulisker
Sep 2, 2011

I would just null them in that case.