Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I got one of those prepaid credit cards for christmas and attempted to put all that money into online gambling. It looks like BetDSI rejected my card but they did give me $25 in free play so I've got 25 on Cyborg at -348 to win 7.18.

Will you even be able to withdraw it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I assume so after i bet it a few times

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
barboza and holm are going to win and i've bet as such :-)

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Marching Powder posted:

barboza and holm are going to win and i've bet as such :-)

hope this wasnt a parlay

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

hope this wasnt a parlay

one was, I've got khabib / holm too, because why be wrong only once?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
If you'd bet on literally any other underdog you would have been fine but I. The I don't need to tell ya

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

MazelTovCocktail posted:

small update and congratulations to myself: it looks like the 25 bucks of free play is gone but i now have 7.18 in my account to blow on another stupid sporting event

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Chael vs Rampage Over 2 1/2 rounds at -105 to win 6.84

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Lol nice

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

A good bet. There is going to be a lot of old man breathing in that fight.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Captain Log posted:

A good bet. There is going to be a lot of old man breathing in that fight.

Available: 14.02

:c00l:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Hope your dick is feeling better jase

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I'm alive and well. Just have to do routine checkups every few months but the cancer is gone for now. Won't be gambling for awhile mostly just shooting pool to get my bankroll back up to 200k got about 75k more to go. Bought a boat though and I am learning how to fish. in less than a month I have learned how to catch prepare and cook my fish thanks to my neighbor. Still terrible at driving the boat though but I am learning. My uncle is staying with me for few more months while I am shooting pool again full time.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jase1 posted:

I'm alive and well. Just have to do routine checkups every few months but the cancer is gone for now. Won't be gambling for awhile mostly just shooting pool to get my bankroll back up to 200k got about 75k more to go. Bought a boat though and I am learning how to fish. in less than a month I have learned how to catch prepare and cook my fish thanks to my neighbor. Still terrible at driving the boat though but I am learning. My uncle is staying with me for few more months while I am shooting pool again full time.

cool. good to hear man

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jase1 posted:

the cancer is gone for now.

:hellyeah:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
what kind of boat we talkin about here?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I got a 2009 Chaparral Signature 250 it's got a nice cabin with a dinette that turns into a sleep area but I haven't kept it out overnight yet. I'm having it docked at Fort Myers beach all year round. Still learning all the poo poo there is to know about a boat and driving it thankfully my neighbor has been doing this poo poo for years and enjoys teaching me otherwise I would have sunk the fucker by now. I paid 40k for it then another 10k to add a bunch of stuff to the cabin plus fishing gear.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Let us know when you sell it in a couple of years.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Is that like an inside boat joke?

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The two best days of a boat owner's life: the day he buys it, and the day he sells it.

Also, glad to hear you're in the clear.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
jase1 accidentally made money betting on mma, had to buy a boat to make up,for it

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jase1 posted:

I got a 2009 Chaparral Signature 250 it's got a nice cabin with a dinette that turns into a sleep area but I haven't kept it out overnight yet. I'm having it docked at Fort Myers beach all year round. Still learning all the poo poo there is to know about a boat and driving it thankfully my neighbor has been doing this poo poo for years and enjoys teaching me otherwise I would have sunk the fucker by now. I paid 40k for it then another 10k to add a bunch of stuff to the cabin plus fishing gear.

bad rear end. have fun

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Available: 14.02

:c00l:

Rockhold vs Yoel Romero OVER 1.5 rounds -158 Risk 14.02 to win 8.87

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Rockhold vs Yoel Romero OVER 1.5 rounds -158 Risk 14.02 to win 8.87

jase1 where you at, im coming for that title. 23 bucks down, like a million more to go.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

jase1 where you at, im coming for that title. 23 bucks down, like a million more to go.

OSP @ -125 Risk 10 to win 8
Sara McMann -215 Risk 12.89 to win 6

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

OSP @ -125 Risk 10 to win 8
Sara McMann -215 Risk 12.89 to win 6

my work here is done

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Jon Jones suspension odds according to mmajunkie: http://mmajunkie.com/2018/02/jon-jones-you-really-can-bet-on-outcome-csac-hearing

Eight months to one-year suspension +275
Thirteen months to three-year suspension +325
Four-year suspension +1,000
Six-month suspension +1,150
Any other suspension length +5,000
No suspension +10,000

hearing on 27th almost forgot about it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
bet on 4 years. although obviously dont do that if it turns out to be wrong

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

handsome only face posted:

Jon Jones suspension odds according to mmajunkie: http://mmajunkie.com/2018/02/jon-jones-you-really-can-bet-on-outcome-csac-hearing

Eight months to one-year suspension +275
Thirteen months to three-year suspension +325
Four-year suspension +1,000
Six-month suspension +1,150
Any other suspension length +5,000
No suspension +10,000

hearing on 27th almost forgot about it

what? the odds on favorite bet is ~1 year for a second steroid flag? poo poo lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

handsome only face posted:

Jon Jones suspension odds

God bless America :patriot:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Does "time served" count as "no suspension"?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

Does "time served" count as "no suspension"?

the usada sentence will be whatever it is and then it subtracts the time from the positive test. but if the ban handed out is for example 2 years then you would call it a 2 year ban and thats what usada would write down in their naughty list. i imagine thats what the betting sites will go from

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Hypothetically, if you were training at a gym where a fighter who had an upcoming fight was training and they got choked all the way out and then said it was because they're having a hard weight cut, would it be wrong to bet against them?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

JaySB posted:

Hypothetically, if you were training at a gym where a fighter who had an upcoming fight was training and they got choked all the way out and then said it was because they're having a hard weight cut, would it be wrong to bet against them?

Lol. I won't tell if you pm the guy's name to me.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

JaySB posted:

Depends on how close the odds are

Edit: I also would swear to secrecy if you pm'd me the name

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

1. If I tell you guys and you bet you could change the betting line lol

2. This isn't my regular gym, I train there once a week roughly and I'm not sure how often they train there.

3. They're a small underdog.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

JaySB posted:

2. This isn't my regular gym, I train there once a week roughly and I'm not sure how often they train there.

It's still a Vegas gym, though, right? I wonder if it's still the hardest city to pick a guy, though.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JaySB posted:

nope

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

JaySB posted:

bet on it first. then pm me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Marching Powder posted:

bet on it first. then pm me.

Not empty quoting