Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
tkz, cerrone, dariush, skelly in a $20 parlay. all underdogs except for dariush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

How in the name of God is Fedor a near +300 dog in the Bader fight? Did he have a stroke or something?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he's old as gently caress fighting a younger fighter who doesn't have to cut. he also lost fights to matt mitrione and fabio maldonado (even though the record says division win, he was knocked unconscious in that fight and most unions/commissions dont recognize the result given.)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

STONE COLD 64 posted:

he's old as gently caress fighting a younger fighter who doesn't have to cut. he also lost fights to matt mitrione and fabio maldonado (even though the record says division win, he was knocked unconscious in that fight and most unions/commissions dont recognize the result given.)

Bader has like, what, one knockout from five years ago?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Captain Log posted:

he knocked out King Mo in 15 seconds earlier this year, for whatever that is worth

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
I smile every time I remember Tito Ortiz finishing Bader.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
yeah +300 is appropriate when you got knocked completely out by the guy your opponent easily dominated

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

canoshiz posted:

same

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

canoshiz posted:

I keep Tito and Bader far from my mind whenever I finish

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Captain Log posted:

you should put money on fedor

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

yea ok posted:

you should put money on fedor

My World Series run was good enough that I will, just trying to decide if it's worth a tenner or a twenty.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
bader is pretty good and is in good shape .. i wouldn't bet on fedor at less than +500

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yeah i think bader is gonna whoop him but fedor got bricks if he lands one of those winging hooks somehow and bader is hittable

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I certainly see how Fedor would be the dog in this fight, but for 300+? That's a good dog bet.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

got a parlay on michel, vera, rountree, lamas and neil. just like last week i'm going to win all of them and then neil will get knocked out with a second to go.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
9.62 on Li Jiangling -192 to win 5
4.31 on Tito v Chuck to go over 1.5 rounds to win 5

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I believe that Tito Ortiz will never be able to overcome the mental block Chuck Liddell occupies in his head, even with the fact that Chuck looks like a shambling corpse. waiting to see if Chuck gets any higher than +225 but I'm going for it, y'all. RIP my betting account

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i think tito is gonna win he seems to have held up better and hasnt stopped training as much

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
good luck tho

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Skip My Posts posted:

i think tito is gonna win he seems to have held up better and hasnt stopped training as much

Depending on when you ask him he could be training anywhere between one and eight days a week

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Depending on when you ask him he could be training anywhere between one and eight days a week

mans dedicated

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
It seemed pretty obvious that betting on tito was easy money but lol at ever betting on tito

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

old.flv posted:

It seemed pretty obvious that betting on tito was easy money but lol at ever betting on tito

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

old.flv posted:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
dana is right abou tthat dumb rear end fight it was obvious chuck was gonna get knocked out bad

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

Mark Hunt is an underdog against Willis who I am not familiar with - seems like a good bet...

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

old.flv posted:

Mark Hunt is an underdog against Willis who I am not familiar with - seems like a good bet...

:whitewater:

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

hunt loss offset by pity shogun bet :unsmith:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

$350 on joanna at +280. lets go.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

nice

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Get some

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

STONE COLD 64 posted:

good luck

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Good bet

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Godspeed

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
50 on Holloway at 1.90

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hey you cant win if you don't play

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

turntabler posted:

50 on Holloway at 1.90

i made that same bet and also bet on shevchenko w00tah

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
after 2 years of god awful losing making retarded rear end bets im on a 3-4 event hot streak!

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
Condit, Nunes, and Gus all looking tempting as underdog bets.

Surely Condit can pull this one out...and Cyborg has to lose eventually...and Jones will look like poo poo, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

Screama posted:

Surely Condit can pull this one out...

he's on a four fight skid including a loss to Neil Magny