Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«135 »
Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Heís actually a surprisingly small underdog. I really think Usman sucks rear end and doesnít have much of anything for Woodley. Maybe pace/cardio, but I donít think Woodley is all that vulnerable of gassing out anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

seems like he is just a better version of colby which could give tyron some problems

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

seems like he is just a better version of colby which could give tyron some problems

How exactly?

STONE COLD 64
Oct 20, 2006

austin 3:16 says shut up. shut hte fuck up. where is my beer. i need hel

what is this

woodley's winning

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

JaySB posted:

How exactly?

tiring him out with wrestling? i dont think its gonna happen personally

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Skip My Posts posted:

i think the opposite .. if anyones giving woodley some problems its probably colby. but i dont see colby giving woodley any real problems either

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

who was it that colby last fought where he just smothered him for 5 rounds, rda? .. i seriously thought he would tire before 3 doing that. but he kept going .. he might have the personality of a mound of dirt and and look like a babys head stuck on to a normal persons body, and a name that sounds like an award winning variety of cheese, but that impressed me

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

rory would beat tyron down again

STONE COLD 64
Oct 20, 2006

austin 3:16 says shut up. shut hte fuck up. where is my beer. i need hel

like i know its fun to dunk on woodley but you have to be blind to not see how much he has improved as a fighter since the first wonderboy fight.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Skip My Posts posted:

rory would beat tyron down again

Maybe, but Tyron has improved a bit since then, and Rory has taken a staggering amount of damage between the Lawler, Thompson, and Lima fights.

But yeah Rory is pretty much the blueprint for how to beat Tyron - good enough wrestling to make it so that Tyron can't easily outwrestle him, good outside striking, and good cardio. Psychotic fearlessness helps too.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

like i know its fun to dunk on woodley but you have to be blind to not see how much he has improved as a fighter since the first wonderboy fight.

for this to happen i'd have to watch a woodley fight, and i've already learned my lesson on that one, twice

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

he has def improved and it also seems like he's way less whiny than when he first got the belt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Yeah Iíve lost most of my ill will against Woodley, especially after the Till fight

«135 »