Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
not a lot of value with rda as the slight favorite. might wait to see if there's irish money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Marching Powder posted:

not a lot of value with rda as the slight favorite. might wait to see if there's irish money.

Oh, there will be Irish Money.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Just realized this is on Sunday so I will be making a big bet on dillashaw just not sure how much wil know more after the playoff games on Saturday.

2 fat 4 my lambo
Oct 9, 2003

WEED POOP
parlay on TJ+Browne at +185. Always Bet Against Mitrione

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

jase1 posted:

Just realized this is on Sunday so I will be making a big bet on dillashaw just not sure how much wil know more after the playoff games on Saturday.

Update? And where will this bet rank in your list of biggest MMA bets?

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
I have $25 each on Browne -145, Cruikshank +235, and Rob Font by KO at +170 an a parlay of all three at +1383

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

vainman posted:

I have $25 each on Browne -145, Cruikshank +235, and Rob Font by KO at +170 an a parlay of all three at +1383

Good first win for you there.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
2k on TJ at -150 and I have 2k on Alvarez at +280. I won all my bets on the first 3 playoff games and then lost all my bets on the Broncos game.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Got money on TJ because I want Cruz to win

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
$20 on a parlay of anyone but Mitrione + Pettis

$20 on Cruz.

gently caress it. Let's go deep people.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

EDIT: Computers.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

EDIT: WHoops

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009

jase1 posted:

2k on TJ at -150 and I have 2k on Alvarez at +280. I won all my bets on the first 3 playoff games and then lost all my bets on the Broncos game.

Congrats on Alvarez

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jase1 posted:

halfway there congrats

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Thats a nice 5k hit and I am freerolling the last bet. I am too drunk to even watch the last fight so I am going to bed.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Stay safe, jase1.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Eh, winning big on Alverez cancels out the 2K on TJ, he should be just fine. Can't win em all.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
My bets

Josh Barnett by sub
Bryan Barberana
Tarec Saffiedine

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

My bets

Josh Barnett by sub
Bryan Barberana
Tarec Saffiedine

not bad.

i'd forgotten about it, but last week i apparently placed a reis / big ben / rumble parlay and it payed extremely well.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Bets

Johnny hendricks over Stephen Thompson -214
Hendricks Thompson under 2.5 +175
Lewis/Grabowski under 1.5 -135
Mike Pyle over Sean Spencer +140

Longshot parlay because
317205482 - 1Feb 03, 2016 11:28 PMParlay$5.00$1,774.19

Martial Arts - 24446 Alex White +115 for Game

Martial Arts - 24417 Alex Nicholson +650 for Game

Martial Arts - 24413 Zach Makovsky +355 for Game

Martial Arts - 24441 Mike Jackson +385 for Game

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Without dollar amounts its basically your picks. Should we trust your betting advice?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
That parlay is fun as hell.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i could see makovsky by ko. conversely, i think thompson is too defensively sound to be ko'd by johny. but he will lose, imo.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Good job guys

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
$20 at -110 on Ken shamrock

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
wtf Shamrock-Gracie is even odds?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Over 1.5 round is +105 and their last fight went over 7 rounds

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I think I might put 1k on Dhafir Harris at +310. I am sure that fight is gonna be hilarious but I like the odds.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

jase1 posted:

I think I might put 1k on Dhafir Harris at +310. I am sure that fight is gonna be hilarious but I like the odds.

Instead of throwing your money in the garbage you could just give it to me

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

He's doing this for us.

Or he's a gambling addict.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Have I earned enough street cred with this thread to say "I don't think you know who I am" or am I being foolish here.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jase1 posted:

Have I earned enough street cred with this thread to say "I don't think you know who I am" or am I being foolish here.

Dude you can say whatever you want, but honestly you'll probably have 10 people come in and say it for you.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

jase1 posted:

The only reason that Dada5000 isn't +1000 is because there's a good chance the fix is in. Kimbo is undoubtedly lovely at MMA, but this guy makes him look like a world champ.

https://streamable.com/x6ed

http://youtu.be/pszBTVzneq0

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

This reminds me of Kimbo's first EliteXC fight where it was really hard to tell if it was a dive or if his opponent just did suck that badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvW2triOUu4

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

jase1 posted:

as ever, i am rooting for you whatever you decide

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Do they allow oxygen tanks during rounds? I don't see the Gracie-Shamrock fight going past four minutes if they don't.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

outy posted:

The only reason that Dada5000 isn't +1000 is because there's a good chance the fix is in. Kimbo is undoubtedly lovely at MMA, but this guy makes him look like a world champ.
Exactly. There is no way Kimbo loses that fight unless the fix is definitely in. As awful & old as Kimbo is he's actually had some real experience as a fighter and has spent the last 10 years doing some kind of MMA/boxing training. Dada5000 is just a fight promoter/entertainer who is getting some easy money.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i like that line on dada, i watched that one documentary and everyone says he can throw down

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://twitter.com/Fight_Ghost/status/700488252050898944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Very shady.