Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hope jase is still enjoying his boat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
who is ketlen veiera? cat zingano is alright and an underdog. im gonna be in nevada this saturday and gotta make some bets on this lovely rear end card.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Skip My Posts posted:

who is ketlen veiera? cat zingano is alright and an underdog. im gonna be in nevada this saturday and gotta make some bets on this lovely rear end card.

She got ranked high after beating Sara McMann but after this past weekend that might not be as impressive as it looked

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i was gonna bet on frankie but i think he's too much of a favorite and ortega is legit. i'll probably bet on zingano if she stays a dog and maybe another random stupid bet

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Skip My Posts posted:

hope jase is still enjoying his boat

I am enjoying that boat and so is my wife and all her friend. Pro tip marry a woman who is a makeup artist. Her friends love a man with a boat.

What’s the next event? I’m jumping back in. Went on a small road trip and made about 50 grand and got my bankroll back above 200k. Turns out running the 2 man scam at dive bars works really well in south Florida. So does hustling bro douches in Miami who were emptying their wallets to get a chance to shoot against me after I won a chip tourney at a local poolhall.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

jase1 posted:

I am enjoying that boat and so is my wife and all her friend. Pro tip marry a woman who is a makeup artist. Her friends love a man with a boat.

What’s the next event? I’m jumping back in. Went on a small road trip and made about 50 grand and got my bankroll back above 200k. Turns out running the 2 man scam at dive bars works really well in south Florida. So does hustling bro douches in Miami who were emptying their wallets to get a chance to shoot against me after I won a chip tourney at a local poolhall.

Cyborg is fighting another girl from a weight class below her this weekend, there's no chance Cyborg loses. The only fight with decent odds is Pyle/Ottow I guess? With Pyle being a favorite, it's his retirement fight and has been chinny before

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Cyborg is like -1200 though. I like Ortega as an underdog and I like Jordan Johnson and the fight that I'm not telling anyone about yet.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

JaySB posted:

the fight that I'm not telling anyone about yet.

I know who it is but I don't feel like saying it is all

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
I really don't think the guy who gets bashed up by everyone before somehow finding a submission is beating Frankie Edgar and I am betting accordingly but best of luck to all who think otherwise.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

I really don't think the guy who gets bashed up by everyone before somehow finding a submission is beating Frankie Edgar and I am betting accordingly but best of luck to all who think otherwise.

I'm guessing it looks like Edgar's fight with Oliveira.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
1k on yana kunistkaya at +900

1k on mike pyle @+235

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

jase1 posted:

1k on mike pyle @+235

yes.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jase1 posted:

1k on mike pyle @+235

First bet is loving insane.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Spin it up

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

jase1 posted:

1k on mike pyle @+235

lol

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Like i hate to cheer against you jase but you just lit 2k on fire.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I'm freerolling tonight on those 2 bets so no worry. Just trying to hit a few longshots with house money.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Somebody liked Black Panther.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
I'm tempted by Thug Rose +120 vs Joanna Champion in the rematch. T Ferg is a +195 underdog against Khabib but that feels like a sucker bet.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I think that if you always bet on the underdog in a championship fight, you'd come out a winner.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Glad to hear you are doing better Jase. Fuuuuuuck some cancer.

Also, you live life correctly (having money and enjoying it) and I commend you.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i want max to win so bad it's completely overtaken the logical part of my brain that says khabib is going to effortlessly crush him like he did barboza so yeah 50 on max ftw.

200 on rose.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Marching Powder posted:

i want max to win so bad it's completely overtaken the logical part of my brain that says khabib is going to effortlessly crush him like he did barboza so yeah 50 on max ftw.

200 on rose.

I got Rose at +120 a few weeks ago. Really hyped about that. I think Max at +325 is very tempting too.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat +325 is tempting but I dunno

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Zabit is -800. Thinking of taking Kyle at +500

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Skip My Posts posted:

drat +325 is tempting but I dunno

Do eeeet

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Join me! We are all Max Holloway fans this weekend

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

5k on Holloway at +300

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Hell yes

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Once again it's on.

Woo-wee!

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

5k on Holloway at +300

finally some good news. good to have you back jase

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

jase1 posted:

5k on Holloway at +300

This weekend we are all aboard the Holloway bandwagon.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

jase1 posted:

5k on Holloway at +300

let's go baby

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

jase1 posted:

5k on Holloway at +300

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwO9UpAmiCY

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

jase1 posted:

5k on Holloway at +300

drat

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Bookie texted me and said my bet is canceled. What happened?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

jase1 posted:

are you sitting down?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jase1 posted:

Holloway has been deemed medically unfit to compete. No other details given. Pettis I believe may be his replacement but he still has to weigh in.

Edit:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Apr 6, 2018

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
jase, its gonna be raging al vs khabib. you know what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I think the cut might have been too big.