Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die

My Fake Money Bets from MMA Playground posted:

[parlay wager] $10 B. Ebersole
J. Rivera
C. Tuchscherer +850
+215
-120 -$10

Sotiropoulous vs Siver $20 George Sotiropoulous -430 -$20
Bisping vs Rivera $20 Jorge Rivera +215 -$20
Hunt vs Tuchscherer $50 Chris Tuchscherer -120 -$50
Ebersole vs Lytle $20 Brian Ebersole +850 +$170

The parley was mostly for fun, and to give me even more of a reason to cheer against Bisping... But the 20 i dropped on Ebersole at +850 got me through the event with 70 more fake internet dollars than i went in with.

Also, I made a killing on 126. Bet on Silva, Jones, Mendes (and parlayed it) Torres, Johnson, Cerrone... and Franklin which was my only loss.

All the lines on the Versus 3 card are completely non-tempting for me though.

Pwny_Xpress fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Feb 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die

ForbiddenWonder posted:

don't ever do this

Thales Leites....

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
I know its fake internet money and Brett Rogers, but MMAPlayground has Brett Rogers at +390 against Barnett. That seems ridiculous. Barnett should prob be a favorite, but that -430 seems a little extreme

edit: bodog has Rogers at +260 which is more reasonable, but i still think I would take that line. Barnett is coming off a long layoff and Rogers always has a punchers chance, if nothing else.

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
I'm going to Vegas for fight week, and I was thinking of putting a little pocket change on a fight or two of I find a line that makes sense.

I saw Gilbert Melendez was a large underdog against some guy I've only seen fight once, and I think was British. Any feelings on that fight or the other lines?