Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Both fighters are full of holes, and neither has faced really tough competition. Those aren't terrible odds on what should be a pick 'em fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Anyone have any cool bets for this week's fights? I'm I'm going to take a flyer on De Fries at +350, and I'm thinking about Simpson, Albert, and maybe Koivinen.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

MassRayPer posted:

Thank god for Hunt and Bader.

This. I dont remember doing it but I also bet against KID, so I made like 10$ today.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Rousey cant strike for poo poo and she's a -600 favorite. Bet on Kaufman, ya'll.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Staring sucks, but he has a real puncher's chance. -2000 are pretty good odds for a puncher's chance.

e: I dont actually know if Staring sucks, just that the guys he's been fighting have been so far below Cormier that it's hard to believe he has a real shot.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

vainman posted:

$20 to win $230 on Wanderlei Silva by TKO/KO at 5dimes

C'mon Wandy. One more KO, for old time's sake.

grats buddy

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Mousasi is small for LHW, and Gustaffon is pretty big. Mousasi should have a striking edge, but he really is awfully small, and his wrestling has never looked good. If Gustaffson is able to clinch Mousasi, or take him down, he should win easily. If Gustaffon cant, or doesn't, Mousasi might be able to win a decision standing, but even that's not a sure thing. You could do worse for an underdog bet.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
If Mousasi truly cared about his career, he'd have moved back to MW by now.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I could have sworn I bet on Zingano, but apparently I did not. I would have won mad pennies on that fight. I did remember to bet on Gonzaga though, so gently caress me.

Meat Recital fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Apr 14, 2013

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Elemennop posted:

Unless Mir has changed, from what I've seen, he has terrible, terrible striking defense for an elite fighter. I'm too lazy to actually research his fights, but looking it up on fightmetric, his striking defense is something around 40% compared to Cormier's 70%. That may be product of Mir being TKO'd in his couple of losses in his career, but even Roy Nelson has a higher striking defense and he lets people tee off on his head.

Small sample size alert. Daniel Cormier has had all of 2 fights against top competition, with 'top' being used loosely as this is the heavyweight division. Please do not bet based on MMA punchstats.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
I use Bodog. I think it's blocked in the US though.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
jase1, I'm curious, have you ever bet on professional wrestling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
grats on your continued residency.