Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FantasyMissionForce
Jun 21, 2009

Rocky? This is a military action! He's not suitable!

Bundt Cake posted:

i think the big question is how can you possibly think randy, who couldn't take down and control big nogueira or vera, and got knocked down by big nogueira, is gonna be able to avoid getting KOd by machida

if he doesn't get KO'ed he'll probably win any decision because he's Captain America and my hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FantasyMissionForce
Jun 21, 2009

Great White Hope posted:

Wait, I'm not an MMA junkie (yet), but I thought Shogun was really, absurdly good. Is Jones that good, or is he overhyped because of how easily he won his last fight?

Jones is in over his head the UFC threw him in the deep end. He hasn't fought anyone with striking or jiu jitsu half as good as Shogun's he's gonna crack under the pressure, bet big on Shogun he never cracks under the pressure (especially not his knees)

FantasyMissionForce
Jun 21, 2009

don't listen to this man, Shogun needs all your bets to support him since his body is not always up to the task

Jones will take him down in 30 secs, Shogun will be back up in another 30, and Jones will be desperate and gassed and TKO'ed by the 2nd round. this is the only possibility

FantasyMissionForce
Jun 21, 2009

i dont really know why you'd have more in sergei. if nothing else arlovski is in better shape

i dont bet and have no strong opinions on the outcome though so dont listen to me

FantasyMissionForce
Jun 21, 2009

i tried to sign up on bodog just for fedor/silva but apparently i already had and never used my account and had no idea what my login was and i didnt bother trying to find another site

don't not bet on mma