Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Ty1990 posted:

Something for you all to laugh at to start your Friday:

Dude, don't bet against Rad :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Ty1990 posted:

I'm a terrible person :(

:smith:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I misread that as "Your bets - Terrible" and thought "Wow, that's mean of the betting software"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fatherdog posted:

How would you describe it compared to, say, Mark Munoz

Kos has a Doozer of a right hand, maybe as good as Benji Radish. Another Fraggle joke.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

If Noons has gotten a haircut then he'll spark out G-Sots easily. If not, then it's time for a gross old man torso sub.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Every couple of months, if I have a semi-decent run of predictions under my belt, I get the idea that I should put down like :10bux: on a fight, or a parlay or whatever. I want to thank this thread for dissuading me of that thought with such hilarious evidence.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

there's some value in linneker as the underdog, but betting against someone from dagestan...

See if there is a prop bet of what Lineker will weigh in at. My guess would be 127.5 or more.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Was trying to find Bellator prop bets because I wanted to put like $20 on Mighty Mo submitting Volkov, but I only saw UFC prop bets :smith:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

outy posted:

I think Johnson is pretty formidable at 205, very aggressive and hits like a truck. He's in zero danger of getting KO'd here, and while I think Davis is right to be favourite, the odds are generous.

Rumble isn't gonna get KO'd, but I'd say Phil's got a good chance to win by triangle

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Booyah- posted:

Jase won

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ah, I shall simply give James Krause $5k and let him place bets for me.

https://twitter.com/smoogymma/status/1562846831532318720?t=r1g40vgoatICbgo1xA5s5A&s=19

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

knuthgrush posted:

Gat drat that aldana match. Just made me :20bux:

Did I hear the opening right that aldana trains at the same gym as alexa grasso?

yes, they train at Lobo Gym together

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Fozzy The Bear posted:

How much did it cost to pay off the judges?

Probably just under $598.61

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

turns out the real jase were the bets we lost along the way