Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Just the thing to impress the 12 remaining people on the forum... six figure bets on sports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

old.flv posted:

I think it's cool that a poster here who won a few million in a poker game also was temporarily denied from posting for breaking tables.

Lowtax doesn't even realize the goldmine that he's sitting on, this guy has at least 500,000 re-regs in him.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Skip My Posts posted:

if nunes is a big dog against cyborg i'll prob toss a bet on her. she hits hard at the very least

I saw this article that says Bovada opened at -300 for Cyborg and +230 for Nunes, with the headline I thought Nunes would be +750 or something

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/7/13/17569644/cris-cyborg-opens-as-massive-betting-favorite-over-amanda-nunes-for-potential-superfight

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Sorry about your 10k jase

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Pwny_Xpress posted:

I'm going to Vegas for fight week, and I was thinking of putting a little pocket change on a fight or two of I find a line that makes sense.

I saw Gilbert Melendez was a large underdog against some guy I've only seen fight once, and I think was British. Any feelings on that fight or the other lines?

Allen has put together a good run so far but I think a lot of it is that Gilbert might be washed. He's pushing 40, has had a near two year layoff, and his last fight before that layoff he took a pretty bad beating from Jeremy Stephens and looked a little outclassed - Stephens is a good fighter but not really an elite one and Gil got his rear end kicked badly by him. And in general his UFC record just sucks and even in his one win he almost got KO'd by Diego.