Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jase1 posted:

It took a ton of negotiating and lots of fancy presents but after speaking with the wife I am now allowed to place a huge bet on the Mayweather fight. I can't bet pro football for 6 weeks if Iose so here we are. Facetimed with the bookie last night and he said the Mayweather fight is now at Floyd -357 I am stunned at how low it is and spent all night making a deal with the wife so I can place a substantial bet on the fight. Confirmed with the bookie that he wont cancel this bet and he also is letting me go over my max limit for this because he is laying off most of the action anyways. I guess he has a ton of people betting loads of money on Conor which blows my mind. So after a new bedroom set, a new dog named floyd by the way (was the only way I would let her get one) and some new privacy landscaping around our lanai, I can now announce my bet.

50k on Mayweather at -357. Largest bet I have ever placed in my life and I am super confident in this bet. I know the fix may be in but the rush will be worth it.

You have found a way to make me interested in a lovely gimmick boxing match (and not even a good Japanese freakshow fight). I salute you sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I got one of those prepaid credit cards for christmas and attempted to put all that money into online gambling. It looks like BetDSI rejected my card but they did give me $25 in free play so I've got 25 on Cyborg at -348 to win 7.18.

Will you even be able to withdraw it?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jase1 posted:

That’s a nice hit. The highest I have ever hit was a 4 teamer. That had to be one hell of a ride watching those fights.

Since wed of last week I have lost 50 grand on mma nfl and college football. I lost every single bet I placed. Its my longest losing streak ever in sports booking.

Did you bet on any of the Eagles games by any chance?