Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Pillbug

Skip My Posts posted:

I havenít seen much of usman. Is he gonna have poo poo for woodley?

It's possible that he's a marginally better wrestler, but he's clearly a worse striker and doesn't seem to be able to finish people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Pillbug

Skip My Posts posted:

rory would beat tyron down again

Maybe, but Tyron has improved a bit since then, and Rory has taken a staggering amount of damage between the Lawler, Thompson, and Lima fights.

But yeah Rory is pretty much the blueprint for how to beat Tyron - good enough wrestling to make it so that Tyron can't easily outwrestle him, good outside striking, and good cardio. Psychotic fearlessness helps too.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Pillbug

Biafraid posted:

That mousasi fight did him no favours either

Holy poo poo I had entirely forgotten about that.