Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Where do Americans go to gamble on sports after they’ve moved away from Las Vegas, but have not met any local bookies in their new town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Nystral posted:

Online. Bovada is the biggest, but there are tons.

Skip My Posts posted:

websites are no longer blocked by the DOJ

Cool. Gonna check out Bovada.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Marching Powder posted:

DC opens at -260 against Brock. Hoping r word money shortens that by fight night but it's still worth a bet at those odds imo. That's a guaranteed parlay stacker.

I think DC schools Lesnar, but -260 seems tight, to me. Didn’t someone math out the UFC fight history, and determine that the underdogs are even more undervalued in the UFC than in other sports?

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

JaySB posted:

I managed to get Woodley at +125 when Rogan's podcast talked about it and bet him all the way down to -105. So we had a decent night.

I’m going to start watching the lines on fights involving loudmouth Englishmen. Getting Woodley at +anything is crazy.