Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002
Don't worry, I had ten bucks.

Captain Log posted:

What were some of your biggest bets you won?

Nothing for me will ever top taking Serra at +1100 or something against GSP.

I actually can't remember what the odds were, I think around +650, but I had Jardine over Liddell. The most recent big win was Paulo Thiago over Swick, I think I got in at +275.

Most recent big loss was Bader at +325.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002

henkman posted:

My bet on Siver covered all my losses and then some.

Was the only bet I made luckily. I almost didn't make it and Fatherdog of all people talked me into it by confirming Siver's standup.

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002
After Ellenberger paid me off, I figure Rampage might do the same, +453 is too attractive, put 75 on it.

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002

Bubba Smith posted:

Charlie Brenneman +160 over Anthony "Rumble" Johnson this weekend

getting that urge

to bet on MMA

I got in at +174. Some places still have him at +170.

Edit:
More importantly, I put a whole bunch of Money on Penn, who was at +115. I think the odds have even'd out now though. But still, at even money, it's not a bad bet.

Fastbreak fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Sep 30, 2011

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002
I really want nothing more on this card than Assuncao to win tonight, but I am surprised at how many people are picking him. Why is he favored so much?

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002

Biafraid posted:

Plus Bisping just pulled out a dominant win over noted jiu-jitsu ace Jason "Mayhem" Miller, a grappler so accomplished he has his own show on MTV.

Despite this being a joke, it's a majority of the reason he is so heavily favored. People have very short memories. Maybe he could be favored, but not -220.

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002
Just to say I went 4/5 this month making ~$450, best month I have ever had.

Condit over Diaz by Decision (+210)
Werdum over Roy by Decision (+145)
Ellenberger by Decision (-125)
Pettis over Lauzon (-190)

Losing only with picking Okami by decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002
My Thiago bet to finish within 3 just put me over the 2K mark for the year, going 11 for 16 so far betting only on +bets, with 2 exceptions.

So now I don't know if I am getting greedy in thinking Shields over Woodly at +155 is a pretty obvious bet, or I am making it out to be something it isn't.

I think Sheilds can outwrestle him, I think Woodly doesn't hit as hard as Ellenberger (or Hendo for that matter), and Shields will snoozefest his way to a win.