Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

platero
Sep 11, 2001

spooky, but polite, a-hole

Pillbug

Bubba Smith posted:

the biggest problem with betting on MMA are the athletic commissions and the people they appoint to judge fights.

I would like a section devoted to how retarded parlays are. betting on mma is pretty stupid, but doing parlays on mma fights is like frank mir putting on 25 lbs of muscle over a summer then trying to cut 60 lbs in a month levels of retarded.

Always bet on MMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platero
Sep 11, 2001

Pillbug
For MMA betting that is real money (sorta) without consequences, https://www.centsports.com is pretty fun. You get 10 cents to start, and you can do moneyline bets and parlays on MMA/K-1/other supposed "real" sports. It lets you have fun and prove your MMAth skills.

You will also use 4-letter words over a nickel.

platero
Sep 11, 2001

Pillbug

Big Bob Pataki posted:

betting fake money on centsports owns

gently caress yes

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

Yeah, it's a good site to practice at least with no risk. I'm trying to see how relatively good I am at the whole MMA/Hockey betting thing before actually wasting real money on it. So far, no good.

It's also easy to do well, because it's easy to bet logically when it's not real money.

platero
Sep 11, 2001

Pillbug

MassRayPer posted:

I believe Bodog is pulling out of the US market at the end of the year so that's probably a good idea.

If you know of a US-friendly site for MMA betting that is going to stick around for a reasonable period of time, let us know. Ever since centsports got merged and lost MMA, I've got nowhere to bet my dollars.

platero
Sep 11, 2001

Pillbug

Big Bob Pataki posted:

The new centsports site (freesportsbet) has MMA again y'all

Sweet!