Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Mr. Nice! posted:

:rip: everyone's free money.

not mine :smug::

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

who else is going to put money on derrick like just in case?

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

bet on nunes, bet on gus, still ahead because of course nunes with 3.000 odds is a smart idea :smug:

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

jase1 posted:

5k on Ngannou at +175.

Hero

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

I love you Jase, Jase never lose, Jase never die

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

jase1 posted:

Putting the whole 12k on raps -2.5 for tomorrow nights game.

:pray: as a raptors fan, thank you for your service based jase

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

jase1 posted:

Hello friends.

I am recuperating from a week long gambling binge where I won 42k.

If you follow this thread you know I hate Jon jones and I always bet against him. So here is my bet for the fight tonight.

10k on Reyes at +390.

God bless.

Edit: Mr. Jase, have you seen the movie Uncut Gems??

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

jase1 posted:

1k on Izzy to win by Ko Tko or sub at +150
1k on blachowitz +200

1k parlay on both of those picks as well.

🙏

good night mr. jase, blessed as always.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

jase1 posted:

Been awhile in MMA where I hit all my bets. So as a reward I will put it all on the Browns -7 and cry all day knowing the Browns will gently caress that up.

Baker will save us Jase, don't you worry!!!! This is are time.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

jase1 posted:

I have my Baker jersey on!

✊we had faith, 34 - 20 baby

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

JaySB posted:

You know that under almost all circumstance I want you to win. But today, I have a fortune pending on this fight and I need Khabib.

congrats!!!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

I bet $4 on Dustin for the fight, you could call me something of a jase myself :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

10 bucks on garcia at 5.250

let's do this baby, all in :c00l: