Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

this is probably a bad time to ask but can I have $400?

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Thats a good line on Arlovski, id give Ngannou a slight edge in the fight but at those odds Arlovski only has to win 25% of the time for you to profit, its Heavyweight and Ngannou hasnt beaten anyone anywhere near good yet

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Was gonna say Brunsons probably an alright bet but i saw hes like -150 so i dont know how much value there is there, as for the womens fight i have no opinion, good luck Jase and god bless

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

Hard to judge in his current form but Silva is a classic counter fighter and is basically the perfect foil for Brunson's aggressive style. If Silva shows up tonight I feel he's a really decent bet.

Yah definitely. I figured Brunson would be like a +150 underdog and you could just bet hoping Silva wont show up, but as a favorite idk

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Hmm yah thats weird

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Masvidal is really good and technical everywhere but also sometimes lets the fight come to him too much, i could see him winning or letting Maia get too deep on a takedown attempt on the fence before he realizes hes in trouble and getting owned

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
This is a fun card to bet on but i dont see a ton of value since the fights are all so evenly matched and there are no huge underdogs. Maybe Andrade if you can get +180ish. Good luck to those who bet

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Good job to everyone who followed their heart and won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

degenerate gambling ftw

true