Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bukakke-san
Jan 24, 2007
I have two RB133s.

Can anyone recommend a firmware version that has fully working WPA? I'm on 4.11 now and I some of my devices can't connect with WPA turned on. It boggles the mind how a company like Mikrotik can release version after version of software and not fix a bug in one of the most important parts. I have been all over the Mikrotik forums and they acknowledge the bug and supposedly fixed it, but it seems to have come back...

Is anyone else having this problem? IIRC, when WPA is active, something becomes wrong with the DHCP offers and they get rejected by some devices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU