Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
Your work has a firewall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
Nothing silly like overlapping ip ranges?

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
lol. Are you on telus?

Looks like multiple problems. You have no gateway so that's not going to work. If you're on telus then check this thread

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r26300507-PPTP-VPN-connections-fail-through-Telus.

That thread looks like it fails before gre authentication though so I don't think it's your problem.

Nitr0 fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Sep 15, 2011

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
Just out of curiosity could you do a route print from your windows machine while connected to the vpn.

Nitr0 fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Sep 16, 2011

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
Strange. I thought Windows included a gateway in an ipconfig for the pop interface.

Like this

Oh well, good to know.

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE

Kaluza-Klein posted:

I set up two UniFi APs in a large home some time ago and it was easy as pie and I have not had to touch it since. http://www.ubnt.com/unifi

Having said that, I am sure mikrotik has products that would work as well.

do this except get the unfi ap pro which can do dual band 2.4 and 5.7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
Instead of dicking around with winbox. Get an n66u or n66ac and flash it with tomato. All the benefits with none of the hassle