Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

so does serena williams and now she is pregnant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Puckish Rogue posted:

so does serena williams and now she is pregnant

i tried to post about that but i guess i didn't put it in the correct 3000 page megathread and it got gassed after 14 views lol

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.
I was kind of hoping that Serena would break Margaret Court's record. Maybe next year if she comes back.

Mostly though I just hope this doesn't mean Sharapova will start dominating. I actually managed to completely forget about her up until a few months ago when I saw some headline that mentioned her. I have not missed her at all.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I always preferred Federer to Nadal but I'm glad he got his 10th Monte Carlo and 50th clay title. Whilst either one would have about 50 grand slams if it wasn't for the other, without the rivalry you'd not have seen the best of either guy.

May they never age and keep playing and leave Djokovic's accomplishments further and further behind them.

Sibboleth
Jul 10, 2014
Regarding the eternally charming Ilie Nastase's successful attempt to get people talking about him again, there's a video of the asking-for-a-room-number incident (e.g. here) and it makes for predictably awkward viewing.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
So apparently Djokovic fired all his coaching staff at once lol, he's such a brokebrained retard

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Is anyone else watching Nadal execute Djokovic?

E: whoa I jinxed it and now Djokovic won three points in a row!

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.
I watched it and it was kind of boring.

Now I'm watching the women's final and it's much better, but I have to complain about this - Halep has become one of the worst grunters on tour. If I remember right she never used to do it 3-4 years ago when she was first coming up and nowadays it's just horrendous. Obviously a grunt here and there while exerting physical effort is not a big deal, but she's outright screaming on so many shots. :(

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Puckish Rogue posted:

Is anyone else watching Nadal execute Djokovic?

E: whoa I jinxed it and now Djokovic won three points in a row!

is there anyway they can both lose?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

ArmZ posted:

is there anyway they can both lose?

Doping suspension?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Nobody is watching that match because tennis is a dead sport ruined by Spanish and Serbian doping.

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012

Roger winning Wimbledon confirmed

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 19:37 on May 15, 2017

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

fancyclown posted:

Roger winning Wimbledon confirmed

should've done this sooner tbh

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

quote:

French Tennis Federation president Bernard Giudicelli announced on Tuesday that the federation would not grant a wild-card entry into the French Open to Maria Sharapova.

The federation also declined to offer Sharapova, a two-time French Open singles champion, a wild card into the qualifying tournament.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
That's pretty nuts.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Nobody is watching that match because tennis is a dead sport ruined by Spanish and Serbian doping.

America should stop giving all its good drugs to nfl players and Serena Williams and spread the wealth

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol kerber

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Attention: there is currently a Grand Slam tournament underway.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I hope Djokovic, who apparently now wears Lacoste, loses.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3821872

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol badal can't even play queens, he is such a little pussy bitch

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Reminder that it is 2017 and Fed + Nadal have won the first two grand slams of the year.

Resonance
Dec 17, 2002

Don't give me any shit about plumbers, Jan.
Wawrinka, Raonic and Murray all out in the first round at Queen's. Good work guys.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I never want to experience tennis without Nadal and Federer because look at this mess

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Roger wins another tournament. He is the G O A T.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Is tennis still going on? They should cancel it. Dead sport.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I'm gonna watch the poo poo out of Wimbledon.

But only because ESPN has livestreams of every TV court.

Resonance
Dec 17, 2002

Don't give me any shit about plumbers, Jan.
Federer and Lopez win their warm up tournaments, bring on the old man's Wimbledon.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Is tennis still going on? They should cancel it. Dead sport.

Please don't troll in the sports forums when you have an F1 avatar, which is not a sport. God bless.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Wimbledon thread is up: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825445

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Roger Federer is the GOAT of tennis, probably of all sports?

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
The GOAT of mankind.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Xabi posted:

The GOAT of mankind.

I believe so op.

Jack Forge
Sep 27, 2012

oliwan posted:

I believe so op.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Apparently Novak won't play again in 2017.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol did nadal the dope fiend lose to a teenager?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

oliwan posted:

lol did nadal the dope fiend lose to a teenager?

He'd

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

It seems to be a very good year for teenagers or recent teenagers with names that sound Russian who are actually Canadian or German.

I'm finding it refreshing!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

drat son

is it also true that he could've made it to the world number 1 spot in that tournament?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

oliwan posted:

drat son

is it also true that he could've made it to the world number 1 spot in that tournament?

Yep pretty much.

Choke job.

• Locked thread