Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

good for him

good for her

she will enjoy her normal headed child and raonic will enjoy his future normal headed child(ren)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

We did it, we survived the Djokovic menace and are now firmly in a beautiful Scottish winter.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

he's NOT a guru, he is a cult leader, idiot reporters.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

federer would never dope because he has a glorious head of hair.

djokovic has bad hair and that is why his game, whilst supplemented by enough steroids to fuel the next Expendables movie, is falling apart. like the cast of the next Expendables movie.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I'm not sure what's better, Djokovic losing or Federer winning.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Cigar Aficionado posted:

So Fed's on HGH, right?

Finally catching up with the rest of the tennis world.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

so does serena williams and now she is pregnant

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I always preferred Federer to Nadal but I'm glad he got his 10th Monte Carlo and 50th clay title. Whilst either one would have about 50 grand slams if it wasn't for the other, without the rivalry you'd not have seen the best of either guy.

May they never age and keep playing and leave Djokovic's accomplishments further and further behind them.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Is anyone else watching Nadal execute Djokovic?

E: whoa I jinxed it and now Djokovic won three points in a row!

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Nobody is watching that match because tennis is a dead sport ruined by Spanish and Serbian doping.

America should stop giving all its good drugs to nfl players and Serena Williams and spread the wealth

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Reminder that it is 2017 and Fed + Nadal have won the first two grand slams of the year.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

I never want to experience tennis without Nadal and Federer because look at this mess

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Apparently Novak won't play again in 2017.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

oliwan posted:

drat son

is it also true that he could've made it to the world number 1 spot in that tournament?

Yep pretty much.

Choke job.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Federer allows Nadal the number one in yet another act of kindness by the greatest.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

oliwan posted:

looks like the GOAT won ANOTHER tournament, beating the GOAD? (=Greatest of all dopers)

drat...

Federer has more trophies than the entire rest of Switzerland ever has.

Rename it Federerland.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

can buy a shitload of steroids with that

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Josh Lyman posted:

Forget about Federer, Tiger the GOAT is teeing off at noon. :woop:

tiger, truly the best #2 in any sport.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

He's gonna add another title soon op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Record breaking Rotterdam Open champion, Roger Federer.

• Locked thread