Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
You know if Aga Radwanska could somehow get a little more out of her serve (in particular, her second serve), I feel like she would go on an absolute tear. It costs her soooo many close matches.

Just watching her play Serena earlier - she gets herself into some of the most unimaginably bad positions off the serve, and yet somehow remains in the rally by chasing down absolutely everything, and coming with up crazy shots that would make Martina Hingis freaking proud.

Crank that serve up a gear Aga! :keke:

Homestar Runner fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
For context, Roger Federer is almost 6 months older than noted :corsair: Dwyane Wade

• Locked thread