Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Will turn the battle backgrounds to simple make the battles go faster or smoother? Or that's just a 3D option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Where are the monsters I send to the Meadows? I sent at least two but they're nowhere to be seen nor I can send anyone hunting for tablets.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
But I want to put them to work :< this ain't no welfare island! Sure it's not even my island and I'm slaughtering their people but still, it's the principle.

Honest Thief fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Sep 29, 2016

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
For who imported/played Dragon Quest Builders, is it as fun as the demo makes it seem or does it get old fast?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
maaaan gently caress rasher and stripes. gently caress them and the whole fuckin island

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I'd forgotten how changing your class doesn't impact what sort of gear you can equip, that's a refreshing change of pace from more modern games.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Pretty much, you got a quicksave option in dungeons and world map.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Builders is such a cute quirky game, probably my favourite DQ spin-off. Having said that, if in the sequel I could make the npcs fight the monsters for me would be greaaaaat, or have a better combat system. Cause what a snooze fest the regular mobs are.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Is there any curated spotify playlist to play along DQ11 on the ps4? Cause that town theme gets really tiresome fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
The man was a legit legend and he's just gone now... rip