Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myrmeleo
Jan 27, 2010

If only I had Earth Power...
My first game into this series was Dragon Quest VIII, and I think that part of the allure of the game was that they decided to use the Symphonic Suite instead of the Synthesized version for the music. It really captivated me to go on and find the game to be really fun.

So far I just got Dragon Quest VI and the Party Chat makes me giggle sometimes with Carver's lines.

Also, if anything, a 3DS port of DQ7 would be excellent since the sprite-based games do have monsters charging at you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrmeleo
Jan 27, 2010

If only I had Earth Power...
Ugh, I think I hosed up in DQ6.

I was at Scrimsley and trying to help out Amos. I told him the truth because I thought he should be told. Now that I got the seeds of reason I come back to see he's nowhere around. Is he permanently gone???

Aside that, I think I like this version's way of handling vocations than in DQ9.