Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The midi files don't seem too out of place considering the sound effects are all synth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

DQ XI is the closest thing to being in an episode of a Toriyama cartoon. I can't quite put my finger on why I like the visuals so much, it's all very crisp?

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I just played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and I was relieved by DQ XIs restrain.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I've always liked Toriyamas art and DQ XI is like being in a Toriyama cartoon in HD. It's loving rad.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I didn't know about stronger monsters but apparently it requires a new game? I'm already 24 hours deep.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Sylvando is a true bro and I make sure his gear is upgraded first.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Playing through DQX1 on the switch right now. I just got to the part where The World Tree Dies and the characters are going through individual adventures Roughly how much of the game do I have left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Commander Keene posted:

You just finished Act 1. Depending upon how you count it, you have anywhere from half to two-thirds of the game left to do.

Lmao I've already sunk 50 hours into this. I won't complain because I love the game so far but drat it's long.