Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«999 »
Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

I wager 100 punjabi rupees that jinder beats brock clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

#RXTREVOLUTIONFOREVER6

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling...030284334481410

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

musicals are garbage

Brock vs Jinder is actually perfect for Brock. All he'll have to do is lead Jinder through a very basic match and he'll get to throw two little guys around.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

Rap terrorist, terrorise, tear it up
Brought gas and the matches to flare it up
Militant Michael might go psycho
On any ally or rival
Born Black, that's dead on arrival
My job is to fight for survival
In spite of these #AllLivesMatter-ass white folk

The_Rob posted:

Brock vs Jinder is actually perfect for Brock. All he'll have to do is lead Jinder through a very basic match and he'll get to throw two little guys around.

and then he'll lose

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

I can't even tell what's real or fake on these forums anymore because I'm now seeing posts where people think Jinder will get a lick of offense on Brock.

Serious talk: it's Brock, nobody will get to look good against him till Roman next year, and the whole point of "Raw vs. Smackdown" angles is to make sure Raw looks better at all times. Brock ain't showing up for a non-title match unless he gets to sleepwalk through an easy 5 minutes.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

Jinder will win so the WWE can prep a feud between him and Roman.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

Fundamentals as sound as the WNBA

Benne posted:

I can't even tell what's real or fake on these forums anymore because I'm now seeing posts where people think Jinder will get a lick of offense on Brock.

Serious talk: it's Brock, nobody will get to look good against him till Roman next year, and the whole point of "Raw vs. Smackdown" angles is to make sure Raw looks better at all times. Brock ain't showing up for a non-title match unless he gets to sleepwalk through an easy 5 minutes.

Generally Smackdown either wins more of the matches or wins the big match in a Raw vs Smackdown feud or show so that WWE can pretend they are trying to make Smackdown appear equal even when it is not.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Generally Smackdown either wins more of the matches or wins the big match in a Raw vs Smackdown feud or show so that WWE can pretend they are trying to make Smackdown appear equal even when it is not.

The 5v5 will be the 'big match' if they do it tho

VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

Stephanie McMahon started the women's revolution. Stephanie McMahon is an astronaut philanthropist. Stephanie McMahon is the greatest commissioner of all time.

Stephanie McMahon.

Actually if this keeps Jinder out of the 5v5, I'm extremely into it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

poor bear

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Our mare for President. The President who loses this war must buy himself and his counterpart custom titles of the winner's choice, and wear it for no less than a month. To the strongest

God, the India tour isn't until December.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of death: Pretentiousness

2017 will be remembered as the Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter of Jinder.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Jinder may actually murder Brock. For a shoot. Brother.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of death: Pretentiousness

Khallas Country, ਡੈਣ!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

CoolCat posted:

Jinder may actually murder Brock. For a shoot. Brother.

I'd pay to watch that.

*brock does a racism*
*jinder wears his skin as a cape for WM entrance*

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Incessant Excess posted:

2018 will be remembered as the Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter of Jinder.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Among the higher-ups that Bryan Alvarez referenced on the Tom Lawlor show who don't think Fashion Files is funny among them I heard is Michael Hayes.

According to Joe Lanza on the Voices Of Wrestling podcast, he heard that 205 Live guys are only getting a flat fee for being in the WWE 2K game instead of getting the check with a cut of the sales.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

You mean the out of touch racist is out of touch?!?

and also a racist (but thatís unrelated to the fashion files)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

Rap terrorist, terrorise, tear it up
Brought gas and the matches to flare it up
Militant Michael might go psycho
On any ally or rival
Born Black, that's dead on arrival
My job is to fight for survival
In spite of these #AllLivesMatter-ass white folk

Raskolnikov38 posted:

You mean the out of touch racist is out of touch?!?

and also a racist (but thatís unrelated to the fashion files)

Might be impossible to maintain now but Michael Hayes on the CM Punk documentary is amazing because it's nothing but a series of him trying to explain why him and the higher ups ignored literally everyone they had a future main eventer on the record and Paul Heyman had no eye for talent.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HUSS
HUSS
HUSS

rovert posted:

Among the higher-ups that Bryan Alvarez referenced on the Tom Lawlor show who don't think Fashion Files is funny among them I heard is Michael Hayes.

According to Joe Lanza on the Voices Of Wrestling podcast, he heard that 205 Live guys are only getting a flat fee for being in the WWE 2K game instead of getting the check with a cut of the sales.

That's really hosed up because new additions to the roster are like one of the main selling points. Does Swann have a 205 Live contract or a normal WWE one, because if he's getting stiffed too then that's bullshit.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

I assume 205.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HUSS
HUSS
HUSS

rovert posted:

I assume 205.

That's real poo poo then, he was in NXT way before the cruiserweight stuff went into motion.

VJeff
Jun 2, 2011

Stephanie McMahon started the women's revolution. Stephanie McMahon is an astronaut philanthropist. Stephanie McMahon is the greatest commissioner of all time.

Stephanie McMahon.

No wonder Neville got the gently caress outta there. gently caress this company.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Haven't the video game royalties been drastically reduced ever since 2K bought out the license from THQ?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

I've hacked into the most secret government and corporate secrets.

OctoberCountry posted:

Haven't the video game royalties been drastically reduced ever since 2K bought out the license from THQ?

I wouldn't think the terms of the agreement have changed. 2K didn't wait until the license expired and negotiated a new one, they bought the current agreement from THQ's bankruptcy. I'm fairly sure that works like acquiring a basketball player's contract in a trade.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

Coal Jobs for the Coal God

I remember Dave reported a couple years ago that the video game checks were much smaller than previous years. It certainly seems like people are being paid less in WWE ever since the network started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

OctoberCountry posted:

It was one of the reasons why there are fewer legends. Some scoffed at the offer 2K gave them

«999 »