Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
After watching some shoots and listening to X-Pac on Austin's podcast, I am in love with Kevin Nash and X-Pac telling stories. What other podcasts have they been on that would be a good listen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
"Yeah I'm totally not mad at Regal but MAN I WISH I COULD GET A HOLD OF HIM"

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS

exploded mummy posted:

two dudes named Kevin
uh Nash and Owens?

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS

quote:

F4W - Dave and Bryan do long-form interviews, these are usually fun depending on the guest. Dave and Konnan are amazing together for example.

From the WWE discussion thread. What show is being referenced? All I see is F4D and not F4W. I have many hours of driving ahead of me and need this.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS

MassRafTer posted:

This would be WOR but just special episodes where they have a guest. They are hard to find in the archive unless you know who they've had on. Search the archives for Bruno Sammartino and Heyman interviews. There is an episode on Jackie Fargo with Cornette that is fantastic.

Had no trouble finding the other two, but the only Heyman interview I could find was on Lou Albano. You were not kidding about "hard to find."

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS

Big Dave posted:

There was an issue early. Lawler, used to calling Jim Ross “J.R.,” started calling Ranallo “M.R.,” likely an inside rib since decades earlier, when Lawler and McMahon were growing up, the term “M.R.” was considered one of the worst playground slurs, similar to gay slurs in their generation, as it was short for “mental retard.” Of course few would know that since the term went away probably by the 70s. But after a few weeks, it was dropped.

Jesus loving christ

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
I told him he sucked on twitter so he blocked me

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
Who is he anyway? Like I know how Bryan and Dave have radio shows but who the hell is Mike?

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
What?

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
I loved it more than 30 tbh

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS

rovert posted:

I don't write for PWInsider.

No poo poo. You're a creepy hack and always have been.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
It was Sasha that bitch

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
I learned that evolvement is a word and Dave used it correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

HE KNOWS
The incorrectly titled Wrestling Observer Live.

• Locked thread