Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Gonzo McFee posted:

Is the New Generation Podcast actually any good? I tried listening to the first episode and it seemed really dry.

The first episode isn't that great, but once you get to around episode 4, it starts to get good. They just did a special episode on Halloween Havoc 95 that was pretty great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

New Gen Podcast takes on Survivor Series 95. Paul Scrivens is the best part of the show like always.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Bryan and Vinny's back to back review of TLC and REvolution is great. One is just so completely loathed and the other is absolutely amazing.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I finally got my first subscription to the Observer. What are some episodes and shows i should check out?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

The New Generation Project tackle their weirdest show yet Uncensored 96. It's already a great episode 8 minutes in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Daniel Bryan on the Mark Madden show. [mp3]
It's really good.

I find that hard to believe since Mark Madden is involved.

• Locked thread