Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS
http://www.betweentheropes.com/

Between the Ropes has a weekly podcast usually posted on Wednesday/Thursdays which is quite fun. Not listened in a while but D-Lo Brown co-hosts quite often when not working at TNA.

The Sun in the UK (horrible paper) has a decent but infrequent one called wrestlecast if you search itunes. There's a Cena interview from a while back where he disses the Rock which has become part of the current Rock return angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS

Borh posted:

He's the legend who single-handedly put a stop to the Wrestlemania XIX press conference by asking Vince a question about steroids. He's also a renowned scholar of judaism and a world-class ballroom dancer.

Is there any audio of this?

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS

ChampRamp posted:

Bruno Sammartino every time

The story of him fighting a gorilla/ape whatever was amazing.

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS

Rythian posted:

Armando Estrada

He's back as Tyson Kidd's manager on superstars YES!

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS
Too much audio to get through today. Just listened to Brock and it wasn't the best interview but he's understandable a bit downbeat at the moment.

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS

Bikeage posted:

Yeah, the Yappapi song fuckin killed, but thanks for liking mine Neodoomium.

I too have very little patience for Todd Martin. But I am excited for the Konnan show on Friday because he's always a tremendous guest and a whole lot has happened in lucha since he was last on.

My favorite (and first) Konnan show was right after his huge bio in the Observer came out and he, Dr Lucha, and Dave were all on the show running down his whole career.

Best part about Konnan is at the end of the interview he pulls out a list of questions for Dave and Brian to answer.

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS

Sue Denim posted:

Also, who has a greater '...,ya, know?' to sentence ratio French Stallion or Meltzer?

I'd say it's competitive.

Also says bro too many times. Ending up turning it off halfway through.

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS

shotgunbadger posted:

Oh right, I remember checking them out and not being very into it. So aside from them and Art of Wrestling are there any other good podcasts for this stuff? The OP seems to have just them listed as non-terrible, but I'm wondering if there's any more.

It's basically:

Wrestling Observer
I Want Wrestling
Art of Wrestling
Figure 4 Daily (when a good guest is on)

Everything else is pretty poor IMO.

gibsonisacripple fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Aug 1, 2011

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS
Bryan really needed to shut up and just let Dave tell us about the UFC on fox deal.

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS
Jeremy Borash ripping the "How'sitgoingeverybodybryanalvarezhere" was excellent. Good show as well.

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS
Briscoes interview is so good. Mark certainly didn't like being called a pussy.

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS
Does anyone have a mirror of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iroBHyGKow4

It was Bryan and Vinny reviewing a Japanese match with a guy fighting a Robot by a river with wacky special effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gibsonisacripple
Feb 24, 2001

CHAMPIONS

ICHIBAHN posted:

Angry looking guy in just black pants with a funky mohawk? Yeah that'll be the suzuki vs mechasomething match. Watched it recently on daily motion. Give me a sec.

edit: sorry, it's gone, it was Suzuki vs Mecha Mummy. They've since had a rematch.

mariooncrack posted:

Minoru Suzuki vs mechamummy I think it's what you're looking for

Yup thats the one. It's funny enough on it's own but even better with B&V commentary.

• Locked thread