Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
In the same vein as Smart Wrestling Fan, there's RBR: Weekly Wrestling Talk. They do their live show on Saturday nights, and release it as a podcast overnight. It's just four guys talking about the week in wrestling, with a some off topic stuff strewn about. I imagine it is what this forum would be in podcast form. They also bring wrestlers on the show to interview them. Some of the ones in the past include Batista, Tyler Black, Maria, and Shad.

One of the former co-hosts is also a goon. Can't remember his forums name.

heel turn fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Today's Art of Wrestling with Luke Gallows is my favorite so far. It may be because I went to the same college as Gallows, and know the football coach he talks about. His story about getting caught while wrestling in a battle royal is great.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Every episode from here on out needs at least 5 minutes of NWA MSW talk.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

triplexpac posted:

So I downloaded an episode of Smart Wrestling Fan. Is this poo poo really 5 hours long or am I getting some kind of glitch

It's really that long. It usually takes me a whole week to listen to a show, if I ever actually get around to listening. It's a very slow moving show.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

I have to agree, the guy in the Marlins cap is a doofus.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

oatgan posted:

Wrestlehut Pisscast Episode 35: One and One Half Stars

We talk a weekend of indie wrestling, mama, the WWE HOF, my mother, Wrestlemania, mamas, Raw, mom, Warrior, and star ratings.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ptrdgdryuwqabbs/035+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3

sick mashup theme song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

.....Eric Young?

Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

• Locked thread