Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bankok
Sep 10, 2004

SPARTA!!!
I listen to about half the stuff on F4W/Observer, the Lance Storm every other week is usually good. The Jericho interview a week or so ago was great also.

One of my favorite things is reading the old Observer archives they release. He just released the ones around the time of the Sid/Arn scissors incident. My only complaint with the Observers is the paragraphs are like 2 pages long, for the love of god Meltzer, hit your enter key once and a while, would make reading it much much easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bankok
Sep 10, 2004

SPARTA!!!
Bryan needs to learn how to segue to his guests, it's always this, "And we'll be back with Lance Storm on the show" followed immediately by "And we're back with Lance Storm."

Bankok
Sep 10, 2004

SPARTA!!!

MassRayPer posted:

Big stars like Sammartino, Hart, Austin, Cornette, Foley and Heyman are in the Wrestling Observer Radio archive. Smaller stars (although some big ones too) and generally shorter interviews are in Figure 4 Daily.

The Sammartino interviews are worth the price of admission by themselves. Everyone they've had with him has been incredible. The Hart interview this week was decent, although I felt they could have delved a bit deeper into things.

Bankok
Sep 10, 2004

SPARTA!!!
I went to the board like once and it was an incoherent cesspool of people trying to get themselves over and annoying signatures that I gave up.

Bankok
Sep 10, 2004

SPARTA!!!
I wonder if Dave has the infamous Bret Hart vs Tom Magee match on one of those VHS tapes.

• Locked thread