Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pincky
Oct 28, 2010
Wow, he is really rambling. He seemed so proud that he hasn't prepared any speech. He should have. When is he coming to the part were he killed his brother and his father fleed to Venezuela?? :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pincky
Oct 28, 2010
Gaddafi's son pulls a Palin. This will surely quell the peoples uprising! And it was only 84 citizens killed NOT over 200!!

pincky
Oct 28, 2010
It seems that he can stop talking. Everytime I think he stops talking he thinks of something else to talk. This is very strange

pincky
Oct 28, 2010
As to his location

quote:

Brian Whitaker, the Guardian's former Middle East editor, has posted a comment below the line explaining why Muammar Gaddafi chose the location he did for his video message last night.

Gaddafi's video does look weird but he's just making the point that he is in Tripoli. The building behind him is his family house - the one that was bombed by the US under President Reagan. It's in the middle of an army camp and is now kept as a kind of museum. I have been there and I have a photo of it.

pincky
Oct 28, 2010
oops technical difficulty, let me start over!

pincky
Oct 28, 2010
Some really tense footage on aljazeera right now in Tripoli Martyr Square. I know they are celebrating, but all those guns :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pincky
Oct 28, 2010

Brown Moses posted:

More bomb IDing fun, this time what I believe is a cluster bomb. These two videos were filmed in the same area as the previous bombs were first recorded, and I believe they are Russian cluster bombs, with the marking on the bomblet, A-IX-2, relating to a Russian explosive, but I'm trying to figure out the specific model
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92m9eqKP14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvCZNWxOZXg
Last time the bombs that were seemingly tested in this area ended up being used, so obviously it's very significant if they are cluster bombs.

How suicidal do you have to be to pick up the rockets in that 2nd video??
I can't even imagine the circumstances in that 2nd video!
Anyway, good luck to the "martyrs" (thats what they are!) of the syrian revolution!

• Locked thread