Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Nuclear Spoon posted:

:siren:WARNING: REALLY loving GROSS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:siren:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNmlGYmaeA&feature=player_embedded#at=15

:siren:THAT WAS loving GROSS WASN'T IT?:siren:

I couldn't actually bring myself to watch after the first really gross thing.

I am so angry right now that someone can do this to so many people. So angry.

Jesus loving wept. Youtube just took it down though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Sivias posted:

@Ace Oliveira

Please don't do this, use the quote button. It's a thread, not a chat between two posters.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

SauceNinja posted:

They're definitely part of the equation. Unfortunately people die all the time without being killed by the Libyan armed forces. I'm not saying they're innocent, but I'm not going to assume every picture of a severed foot, exploded head, or bloody brownish person is in Libya and shot by their government. For me, a picture of them attempting to shoot people is more damning than a person who has been shot.

I'll have a quick word with the protesters and ask them to get some pictures of people attempting to shoot them.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Please desist from flaming each other. (And stop saying `literally' all the time.)

Doccers posted:

I didn't think he *HAD* any assets in western countries, didn't we already seize them back under Reagon when we blew his airforce apart the first time?

He has a ton of money in London banks, supposedly.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Shut up with the torture fantasies, you juvenile psychos.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

e;fb

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

God forbid I try to correct ignorant nonsense from the LF set.

Nonsense posted:

You didn't correct poo poo, all you've been doing is sniping anybody with the nerve to criticize the United States military.

Take it to PMs or drop it.

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

OK, if goons haven't reached a consensus on whether the Western intervention was appropriate, moral or justified in 483 pages, they just aren't going to. From here on out, any attempts to resurrect that debate in this thread will be spiked. Kindly report anyone who does. Anyone who really, desperately needs to discuss the Yanko-European aspect of Libya in further depth ought please to take it to D&D at this point, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

Please keep this thread for discussion of insurrection against incumbent governments, rather than the US involvement in / occupation of Afghanistan.

• Locked thread