Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

DesperateDan posted:

couple of 9mm induced brain haemorrhages from a full on purge now
I believe it's called a Turkish suicide.

quote:

it was a helicopter crash near the Yemen border.
Oh yeah another classic, the helicopter crash.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Nov 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

mediadave posted:

BTW Al-Saqr, given the current climate I don't think anyone would mind if you go quiet or bland for a while.
ATM, the purge seems concentrated on potential rivals of MBS and their supports, for the moment, i doubt they care about Al-Saqr, unless he is involved in the political succession of King Salman in some way. I guess the rumors about King Salman's health were true.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Nov 6, 2017

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

almighty posted:

Got any examples for that, the "Turkish suicide"?
A few thousand pages back in this thread, around a year before the coup in Turkey, police officers in the Turkish police linked to Gulen groups were found in their cars, dead with a bullet in the back of their head, those deaths were ruled a suicide.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Nov 6, 2017

• Locked thread