Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
superv0zz
Jun 24, 2006

Touch it.

Turtle before the Storm posted:

Does anyone else find it suspicious that there is so much upheaval in the area and it just so happens that the US has taken an active interest in the region?

Yes because they certainly haven't taken an interest over the last 15 years eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superv0zz
Jun 24, 2006

Touch it.

Earwicker posted:

Try 50.

Yeah, I didn't want to blow his mind with too much history

superv0zz
Jun 24, 2006

Touch it.

thunderspanks posted:

Yeah! They should also continue decades of autocratic dictatorships, state sponsored terrorism, assassinations of political dissidents, civilian disappearings, military oppression, corruption, torture, massive economic disparities and an active WMD program, just for kicks.

Are you talking about Libya or the US?

superv0zz
Jun 24, 2006

Touch it.

Cartoon Man posted:

Here's a graphic picture of his corpse with a clear bullet hole in his head.

NMS, NWS ETC.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/20/article-2051361-0E7592D800000578-572_306x464.jpg

Well that certainly isn't from running from fighters.. either he did that or someone executed him.

superv0zz
Jun 24, 2006

Touch it.

Rrail posted:

You really can't say that. He could have been looking over his shoulder while crawling or running away. Executions are generally to the back of the head, not the temple.

It seems awfully well placed to have been accidental.

• Locked thread