Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesla Insanely Coil
Jul 23, 2006

Ask me why I'm not squatting.

Mr Darcy posted:

Flexing feet upwards? As in trying to bend feet towards your head to stretch hamstrings?

Yes, that is correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesla Insanely Coil
Jul 23, 2006

I liked my third trimester, but I was pretty healthy and mobile.

I was glad that I waited until after the baby showers before buying stuff - people might combine their money for a purchase. That's how I got my crib and car seat, and other things.

Tesla Insanely Coil
Jul 23, 2006

Has anyone bought anything from zulily.com? It's discount designer stuff mostly for children, but the maternity stuff looks pretty nice though the prices aren't any cheaper. So I can't exactly recommend it to you, Stairs, but you might want to check it out.

Tesla Insanely Coil
Jul 23, 2006

My mom (a nurse) noticed that my baby was drooling more and said that's a sign that his teeth are coming but that it can be a two month process, and that there will be a lot more drool and pain when the tooth or teeth are just about ready. It's apparently a long process because the teeth have to work through a hard ridge of gum.

Hopefully Ezra's moodiness is just for one day. When Desmond cries now, he has tears and that's just the worst :(

Tesla Insanely Coil
Jul 23, 2006

To TheSpiritFox - Congrats on your monster-toddler! I've heard from several people that I trust that babies will have a couple hours of alertness right after they are born and then sleep deeply for a long time. If your baby missed that sleep, I can see that his sleep-eat cycles might be messed up. I personally was barely able to feed my baby every two hours and if he hadn't had a medical reason (jaundice) I wouldn't have done every two hours. But I do agree that babies will sleep more if they don't eat enough. One thing I've heard is that bigger babies might hold more in their stomach, so in my opinion that would be something to consider.

Anecdotally, we would supplement with formula using a finger and tube when he had jaundice and I had no problem with my milk supply or latching.