Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daya
Nov 13, 2006
Wazzup thread?

Just found out 2 days ago that I'm pregnant with my second! I didn't even miss my period yet, what gave it away was that suddenly my sense of smell improved an awful lot again, just like the first time I was pregnant.

Good thing we just bought a big house. :)

I'm super excited and also a bit afraid of the delivery. The first time I was in painful labor from Friday night to Monday morning. Hope it goes a bit faster this time around!

Here's a pic of Vegard, the big brother to be, he broke his foot the day I found out I was pregnant. We haven't told anyone yet, I want to wait until the first 12 weeks are over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daya
Nov 13, 2006
This second time around I actually noticed that I was pregnant because I could smell the leather shoes in the closet in the basement from the living room on the second floor. I can still smell everything.

Daya
Nov 13, 2006
Not sure what you mean with baby apps, but I got an app I couldn't do without. It's called 'Relax and Sleep' and you can basically create your own whitenoise. Åsta likes heartbeat, brown noise and Tibetian monks best. Seriously, I loving love that app. She's not a good sleeper during the day but whitenoise will calm her down. It's like magic. :)