Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Ben Davis posted:

What is DF supposed to mean? We don't use cutesy acronyms here.

It sounds like something dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Bah, you can be a unique and special snowflake no matter how common your name is. A first name should sound good with a last name and fit the family personality more than anything.

The people who post on Nameberry are the worst about name crankiness. Funny thing is, a lot of them are years away from having kids but still they cry when their "favorite name ever" goes into the top 200 list. A lot of names are plenty unique, but they just don't sound right for the circumstances. That's why we don't know a ton of kids named Dolores, Zayna, Hugo, Musetta or Barnabus.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
I was told that 35 was the cut off point for maternal age "high risk".

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Babies scooting back up? That is so disturbing. I have the worst birthing phobia imaginable as it is.
I've been trying to mentally prep my mind for the birth part and just can't seem to do it.

solar energy panel fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Feb 3, 2013

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
Hi guys. What baby things should I be bringing to the hospital with me? I'm a complete space cadet and at this point can't manage the simplest of tasks without forgetting something.