Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Question for anyone with a little one 6-8 weeks, if you keep them balanced can they basically stay standing on their own?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, he's a brusier. He's recently started doing a lot of smiling though so having him stand on my lap grinning in my face is kinda cool :3:

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

me your dad posted:

No the baby is totally healthy. It's just been drilled into our heads that if we step outside and this baby catches any kind of illness, it'll mean an instant trip to the ER for spinal taps and all other sorts of awful poo poo. We're afraid to visit friends and afraid to go to the store.

It's funny too that you mention Target because our doctor today said we should avoid places like Target where tons of people are. My wife wants to go to a local baby clothes store and we were talking about how she could run in and I would wait in the car with the baby.

Don't worry about going out places, or even bringing the little one with you! Just make sure he/she is warm and covered, and if you know anyone that's sick just don't let them around. You aren't going to break baby! As far as the 'free time' thing goes, it does get better.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Nothing to add really, but look! Cute baby!