Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zophos
Feb 12, 2002

Panne posted:

It's SA Moms. I don't know if it's findable by searching though.

Er... It's not "Pregnancy can be Something Awful" anymore? Because that's the one that shows up for me. Unless y'all started another group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zophos
Feb 12, 2002
Okay, weird question. Do pregnancy tests change over time? I took one a week ago that was definitely positive when I looked at it, but then I threw it in my purse. I just pulled it out, and now it shows a negative. The instructions say not to read results after 10 minutes, but the first pregnancy test I took for Evelyn 3 years ago still shows a positive (yeah, I know. gross souvenir.) so I didn't know if they varied by brand.

It doesn't help that after 3-4 days of soreness and queasiness, I woke up on Friday feeling perfectly fine - no more hit-in-the-tits-with-a-2x4 feeling, not ravenously hungry, not tired.

I feel like I just made the whole thing up. I haven't had a period though so I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks at my first appointment.