Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b0g
Jul 18, 2003

Hey

My wife is 5 months pregnant. She just went to the bathroom and wiped. She stated that she had some light colored blood. Is that something to worry about? Do we need to head to the hospital?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0g
Jul 18, 2003

No sex and it wad pink not bright red according to her. It looks like it wad an isolated wipe though. She went to the bathroom about 5 more times and nothing on the tissue. She's been feeling fine but she did mention she wad sore diem there like she did a bunch of splits.

b0g
Jul 18, 2003

I'm curious.... have any of you used a zofran pump? My wife is on and I'm kind of paranoid its going to somehow hurt the baby. I read online that its a class b and somewhat safe but now I'm curious if any of guys used it.