Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«151 »
extradite THIS!
Mar 8, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhh Skinny Puppy in like 10 mins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biomute
Jun 7, 2005

Love thy neighbor, turn him in... It's called patriotism.

Worth seeing Ministry? Al Jourgensen looks like Charles Manson these days.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

Biomute posted:

Worth seeing Ministry? Al Jourgensen looks like Charles Manson these days.

Live everything just kind of sounds like a blur and they're all old and they just stand around on stage. Might've been cool to see them a decade ago.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Destroying property is not violence, no matter how much corporate media tries to create the equation.

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

So do you guys like Sturm Cafe? It's quite underrated, imo

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Pillbug

Tias posted:

I love them so much!

Biomute
Jun 7, 2005

Tias posted:

Yea, is good.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Destroying property is not violence, no matter how much corporate media tries to create the equation.

Cool, it's not just me then. I kind of appreciate that they got enough self awareness and irony to poke a bit of fun at the genre.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Pillbug

Tias posted:

Cool, it's not just me then. I kind of appreciate that they got enough self awareness and irony to poke a bit of fun at the genre.

To be honest this is also why I love Spark! and Wulfband. I'm a massive fan of old-school EBM but after a while the super serious straight faced nature of some of it gets too much and you want some self - awareness and maybe a few little twists on the genre.

Potential BFF
Feb 24, 2007

I'm going to echo the popular sentiment that 3TEETH's shutdown.exe loving owns.

I pretty much forgot about Mortiis but I guess he's got a recent-ish album and what I've heard of it is pretty good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4BYh5xCPU

Crunchy.

Biomute
Jun 7, 2005

Potential BFF posted:

I'm going to echo the popular sentiment that 3TEETH's shutdown.exe loving owns.

I pretty much forgot about Mortiis but I guess he's got a recent-ish album and what I've heard of it is pretty good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4BYh5xCPU

Crunchy.

he ditched the nose gimmick? Weaksauce.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Biomute posted:

he ditched the nose gimmick? Weaksauce.

I saw him touring with PIG recently with a friend who's well into Mortiis, who loved it, I on the other hand found it quite hard to get over the disappointment that he hadn't dressed as a goblin.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

mortiis was bad rear end back in the day when he was making fruity keyboard music and dressing up as a bat fairy

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

A human heart posted:

mortiis was bad rear end back in the day when he was making fruity keyboard music and dressing up as a bat fairy

This but stripped of any irony whatsoever.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Anyone going to Kalabalik in Sweden this fall? I'm kinda tempted. Bestial Mouths killed the last time I saw them, Kælan Mikla are amazing, and Sturm Café is playing.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Pope Guilty posted:

This but stripped of any irony whatsoever.

I'm not being ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

A human heart posted:

I'm not being ironic.

Fantastic!

«151 »