Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«195 »
ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Medicare for All is $4.20 away.

Jehde posted:

What's the slack info?

I believe it's still:

quote:

Send an e-mail to contact@idieyoudie.com with “Telekon” in the subject line, and we’ll send you an invite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whispering Machines
Dec 27, 2005

Monsters? They look like monsters to you?

extradite THIS! posted:

Join IDYD’s Telekon if y’all want to chat about this poo poo and hang out somewhere that’s not run by a domestic abuser!

WELP I've been out of the loop (and yeah, its because I haven't visited the front page in years.) Just read up on twitter and the general forums. Yikes.

Is this channel just industrial goons or is it a whole bunch of folks from various places?

extradite THIS!
Mar 8, 2010

Whispering Machines posted:

WELP I've been out of the loop (and yeah, its because I haven't visited the front page in years.) Just read up on twitter and the general forums. Yikes.

Is this channel just industrial goons or is it a whole bunch of folks from various places?

It’s various really nice & cool wonderful people from ~*the scene*~ but also some familiar goons!

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Whispering Machines posted:

Yeah like extradite THIS! says, it's not actually an unofficial goon offsite or anything, it's a goth industrial scene community channel that's based around the I Die: You Die and Talking to Ghosts sites/podcasts, that also happens have a slowly increasing number of goons there as well as other random folk into This Sort Of Music.

Danger - Octopus! fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jun 24, 2020

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Dope. Just shot off an email hoping for an invite. No one I know in person has any idea of what I’m talking about with this poo poo and would love to find a better online community.

LabyaMynora
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Grimey Drawer

EDIT: Never mind.

LabyaMynora fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Jun 26, 2020

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

It took almost 20 years but Apoptygma Berzerk went back to not sucking. The new EP (they did like four other releases that were solid but mostly remixes and stuff) has three brand new songs that are absolutely wonderful. It's like something Harmonizer combined with they few things I liked about their lackluster post-Harmonizer releases. Very good! And there's a new version of Nearer that is just wonderful. It's always been one of my favorite songs by them. Back in the 90's when it was released it felt like a modern (for 1996) version of those cheesy 80's ballads. But not like ironically poking fun or anything. Owned then and owns now.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Hedenius posted:

It took almost 20 years but Apoptygma Berzerk went back to not sucking. The new EP (they did like four other releases that were solid but mostly remixes and stuff) has three brand new songs that are absolutely wonderful. It's like something Harmonizer combined with they few things I liked about their lackluster post-Harmonizer releases. Very good! And there's a new version of Nearer that is just wonderful. It's always been one of my favorite songs by them. Back in the 90's when it was released it felt like a modern (for 1996) version of those cheesy 80's ballads. But not like ironically poking fun or anything. Owned then and owns now.

Yeah, for sure. It reminds me of some of the Fairlight Children stuff I guess, and I just love the whole electropop feel of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Atom & Eve reminds me of ... 90s shareware. Like Jill of the Jungle.

edit: lol there's a "C-64" remix later. Appropriate.

«195 »